$500,000 Dollar Shot terms & conditions
Smartwaiver Certificate of Authenticity
Verify Authenticity of Document
Document ID: 3FvRYTgPK73iJ5THGAVjtH
Completed: 2021-02-11T16:31:28+00:00 UTC
Shootout Terms and Conditions
This agreement obligates Golf Planner Pro LLC doing business as Perfect Golf Event (PGE) to indemnify the Client, for whose
exclusive benefit this agreement is made, up to the specified maximum Prize Value if any hole in one occurs on the Date(s),
Hole(s) and Tournament as specified in accordance with the USGA Rules of Golf. PGE’S payment obligation is conditioned
upon full compliance with the following terms and conditions.
Shootout Terms and Conditions
1. The Insured Hole-In-One contest must take place on the green of a regulation hole at a regulation golf course.
2. For any attempt $100,000 or greater, the minimum distance must be 165 yards or greater for men and 150 yards or greater
for women, unless prior approval is given by PGE. The Client may choose a higher distance for the insured Contest.
3. No green of a Designated Hole may be specially prepared or altered from the condition which is usual for normal play on
such hole nor shall the cup be positioned on the green outside of where it is normally positioned in order to facilitate a HoleIn-One.
4. All participants must be a registered participant in the insured tournament.
5. This Insurance will not cover a contestant who is a current or former professional golfer or a current or former NCAA
Intercollegiate Golfer that has played in a NCAA Intercollegiate Golf tournament within the past five (5) years, unless prior
approved by Underwriters.
6. All equipment and the hole/cup must adhere to USGA or PGA specifications.
7. No practice attempts or mulligans are allowed at any time at the Designated Hole on the day of the event.
8. Witness Requirements for Prize Values:
• Up to $50,000, one (1) third party witness must be stationed at the green or tee box of the Designated Hole to
witness all attempts.
• Greater than $50,000 up to $100,000, two (2) third party witnesses must be stationed at the green or tee box of the
Designated Hole to witness all attempts.
• Greater than $100,000 up to $1,000,000, two (2) third party witnesses (including one certified PGA Professional or
Assistant Professional) must be stationed at the green or tee box of the Designated Hole to witness all attempts AND
all attempts must be videotaped in full with such video providing a raw, unedited video record of each participants
complete path of the ball.
9. In the event of a claim, the client must contact PGE within the next business day. The Client must provide Underwriters with
the following information as proof of claim:
• An affidavit from the potential winning contestant attesting to his/her eligibility and compliance with the Official
• An affidavit from the designated witnesses attesting to the circumstances of the hole-in- one;
• An affidavit from a representative of the Assured attesting to compliance with the terms and conditions of this
• A copy of the Videotape of the insured attempt for all prizes over $100,000.
• All necessary information must be provided to PGE no later than 14 Business Days after the client has received the
necessary affidavit forms.
For safety reasons related to COVID-19, some golf courses are making modifications to the Cup and Pin that allow for ball
removal from the Cup without the need for touching the Cup or Pin devices. These devices must be removed during the Hole
in One attempt(s). We recommend that if these devices are present, a volunteer witness be positioned at the hole with
appropriate personal protective equipment. This person can remove the hole devices (if present), and then re-insert the devices
before putts take place. Foreign devices that are not USGA approved equipment may invalidate a Hole in One.
Date Signed: February 11, 2021
Client’s Date of Birth*
I certify that I am 18 years of age or older
The Steve Mitchell Spring Classic
Event Name *
Lee’s Hill Golf Club
Golf Course *
Golf Course City and State *
October 15th, 2021
Event Date *
Check to receive information, news, and discounts by e-mail.
Electronic Signature Consent*
By checking here, you are consenting to the use of your electronic signature in lieu of an original signature on paper. You
have the right to request that you sign a paper copy instead. By checking here, you are waiving that right. After consent,
you may, upon written request to us, obtain a paper copy of an electronic record. No fee will be charged for such copy
and no special hardware or software is required to view it. Your agreement to use an electronic signature with us for any
documents will continue until such time as you notify us in writing that you no longer wish to use an electronic signature.
There is no penalty for withdrawing your consent. You should always make sure that we have a current email address in
order to contact you regarding any changes, if necessary